Friday, October 3, 2008

Husband Tag!!!

1. Where did you meet? Umm Main Street in Coalville, How Exciting!!

2. How long did you date before you got married? 3 1/2 years, long time huh?

3. How long have you been married? almost 5 1/2 years

4. What is your favorite feature of your husband? His eyes and his darker skin.

5. What is your favorite quality of him? I love the way he plays with my kids, I always want to get work done and then play but he plays and then does work and my kids just love him to death. I love the bond he has with both of them.

6. Does he have a nickname for you? He has called me Cheech before but mostly its hun, or honey or chels.

7. What is his favorite color? Camo that counts right?

8. What is his favorite food? Steak and potatoes

9. What is his favorite sport? Football

10. Where was your first kiss? Oh this is funny, It was at a house in hoytsville I wont say where and Chablees relative was living there at the time but we were house sitting and he came over and layed one on me. Chablee you remember this?

11. Favorite thing to do as a couple? We love 4-wheeling, being outdoors, and going to movies but we dont really get alot of alone time. But we did go see GhostTowne a couple weeks ago and I highly recommend you all see it. VERY FUNNY!

12. Do you have children? 2- Hallie and Tracen

13. Does he have a hidden Talent? Umm, he can cook pretty good but I dont let him very much cause he doesnt clean up as he goes. So then I end up cleaning it up.

14. How old is he? 29

15. Who said I love you first? I did, are you kidding me he was way to shy.

16. Favorite music? Old old country, just litsen to the music on the blog and you will understand he put most of the songs on it.

17. What do you admire most about him? Again I love how he is with the kids, I also like how patient he is it takes alot to make him mad, but when he is mad you better run cause it can get bad. And I love that he works 2 jobs so I can stay home and take care of the kids. We love our daddy very much!!

1 comment:

!~PADGETTS~! said...

UMMMM WTH ???? My memory is vivid but was this at Coopers white house??? in Hoytsville ?